Tuesday, 8 May 2018

Editing Techniques Research

Editing Techniques 

Below I have uploaded a picture showing the task we were given which was to research and create a video demonstrating a range of different editing techniques. Myself and Leah decided to work together to research all 10 editing techniques before filming them and making a film. I decided to find definitions of each technique and write them down so that I had a good understanding of each one. These definitions also acted as a script which was used in the making of our video. Leah then helped film with us taking in turns to use a camera to correctly capture moments that could later be edited together to make  each of the techniques listed below. I have also attached the research/script below to show the work that was put into this task 
























Here is the finished video, it visually demonstrates all 10 editing techniques through found footage from already existing films and clips created by myself and Leah. This is because we wanted to show an understanding of recognising the techniques in film and also an ability to recreate them. Overall I now have a more in-depth, working knowledge of editing and what each technique is best used for.  





No comments:

Post a Comment